National Life Group is looking for a talented Director of Ecommerce to advise and recommend web strategies for the organization. This position will be responsible for thought leadership for the electronic commerce strategic direction as well as its execution. The Director of Ecommerce will also coordinate the establishment of web based marketing and communications directions and work with cross-functional teams to establish a best in class web experience for producers, customers and associates of the National Life Group.
Key Responsibilities of the Director of Ecommerce:
- The Director of Ecommerce works collaboratively with Marketing and Distribution to develop effective web based marketing strategies to achieve performance results and overall objectives
- Manage the overall customer experience on the web sites
- Provide leadership and direction on merchandising and product positioning throughout the website.
- Establishes and implements enterprise-wide web based business systems.
- Manage the design and content development of web templates and other interactive promotions.
- Directs technical strategy, design, construction and maintenance for platform websites.
- Responsible for regulation and management of access rights of different users, appearance and development of website navigation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related fields
- 7 plus years experience in developing and managing e-commerce platforms
- In depth knowledge of contemporary web technology and how to apply it to business strategies
- Knowledge of financial insurance industry a plus solid knowledge of e-commerce marketing and business principles with proven success in the development and implementation of online strategies
- Proven ability to lead and influence both projects and teams
A proud member of many regional and national multichannel marketing associations, the Minnesota Association of Personnel Services, Database Marketing Institute and Advisory Board of Data University.