The Senior Director of Customer Insight will be responsible to develop and implement world-class measurement and analysis tactical solutions as strategic components of Electronic Art’s customer base. The manager will also have the primary responsibility for advancing measurement and analytic strategies, tool sets and methodologies, and Business Unit tactical analytics capabilities within the context of creating Customer Knowledge and Customer Profiles to leverage in CRM initiatives. – See more at: https://www.digital-marketing-recruiter.com/digital-recruiter-senior-director-customer-insight.html#sthash.2UhNae5t.dpuf
Responsibilities of the Senior Director of Customer Insight
Responsible for providing key measurement and analytical services to RM-solution clients:
- Generate descriptive and inferential statistical results of advanced complexity and apply findings to address client objectives.
- Author analytic reports, including the creations of tabular and graphic outputs.
- Lead the analytic process from the design stage to the presentation of results.
- Execute projects effectively and implement quality control processes to drive the flawless delivery of services.
- Interface with marketing, market research, online and other staff to specify, extract, and build analytic datasets.
The Senior Director of Customer Insight candidate must have experience in applied quantitative analysis in Relationship Marketing, including, but not limited to:
a. managing and manipulating very large datasets for the purposes of statistical analysis and data-mining activities
b. developing and implementing predictive models for CRM/Relationship Marketing applications
c. integrating statistical analysis and measurement methodologies to broad CRM problems such as call-center operations (CTI), database marketing, etc.
d. familiarity with “leading-edge” customer insight tools, methodologies, applications, and/or services
D2C Revenue, D2C Contribution (Revenue – advertising spend), New consumer acquisition targets, Retention rates, Website conversion rate
- Share Information… Provide information so that coworkers, customers and suppliers understand and can take action.
- Focus On the Customer… Seek to understand the (internal/external) customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
- Fosters Teamwork… Work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance.
- Drive for Results… Work to achieve high levels of personal and organizational performance in order to meet or exceed objectives.
- Attend to Detail… Ensure that data is accurate, work is thorough, and to the highest standards.
- Improve Continuously… Constantly assess and adapt current practices to perform a task better, faster, or more efficiently.
- Take Responsibility… Demonstrate personal ownership of tasks and follow through to get the required results.
- Apply Professional, Product or Technical Expertise… Demonstrate the ability to apply technical, professional, or product expertise to real world situations.
- Think Critically… Take a well-ordered, logical approach to: identifying business, market, or cross-functional issues; analyzing problems; organizing work, and; planning action.
- Think Creatively… Develop innovative approaches and imaginative solutions that meet real needs.
A proud member of many regional and national multichannel marketing associations, the Minnesota Association of Personnel Services, Database Marketing Institute and Advisory Board of Data University.